Despite the popularity of QuickBooks, many individuals and businesses alike report numerous difficulties with its use. At Richards Accounting & Financial Services we’re here to take the guesswork out of the equation with comprehensive QuickBooks accounting services. Our team can provide the consulting and training you need to make using QuickBooks a snap.
- Payroll and sales tax
- Financial statements
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs
- Recommend software and hardware requirements
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable, etc.
- Determine your QuickBooks starting date
- Proper setup as of that starting date
- Prepare list of the items that you sell to your customers
- Inventory parts
- Non-inventory parts
- Other charges and sales taxes
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Ending statement bank balances
- Outstanding checks & deposits
- Start date trial balance
- Old system trial balance comparison
- Entering your transactions into QuickBooks
- Train client and/or client staff to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
At Your Service
At Richards Accounting & Financial Services we understand that you have specific needs. That’s why we’ll customize our services to suit your unique requirements. Whether you need help setting up QuickBooks or navigating its more in-depth features, we’re at your service. Our training and consulting services are available on an individual or large-scale basis; no matter how many employees you’re looking to train, we’re more than willing to accommodate. Our commitment is to help clients like you save time, increase efficiency, and gain the skills and knowledge needed to get the most out of QuickBooks.
Call us today for more information about our QuickBooks accounting services or to schedule a FREE initial consultation to discuss your needs.