Are you starting your own business? Let Richards Accounting and Financial Services guide you in this exhilarating time of your life. Let our team handle all of the tedious details and guide you through each step of the process, so you start off on the right foot and maintain that “thrill and excitement” that comes with starting a new business venture.
The list below is provided to help you create a serious plan of attack, to keep your goals in plain sight, and fulfill your dreams of running a wildly successful company. With all new businesses, it comes with its share of risk. And this is where an experienced guide is invaluable. The team at Richards Accounting will set a methodical plan of action paying close attention to your needs, desires, and goals helping you create the business plan that’s right for you.
New Business Formation Blueprint
1. Initial business plan preparation.
2. Capital startup cost.
3. Start-up capital sources and backup sources if needed.
4. Evaluate borrowing power.
5. Business entity selection that best fits your needs.
6. Accounting software selection.
7. Cash Flow Budget preparation.
8. Billing and collection procedures.
9. Home office setup to maximize your tax deductions.
10. State and local licenses and permits.
11. Federal Employer Identification Number preparation.
12. Payroll tax filing when applicable.
13. Employee vs. Independent Contractor. Know what’s best for you situation.
14. Business insurance, if needed.
15. Develop a solid Partnership Agreement, if needed.
Let us help you get you business off to a good strong start. Call or contact Richards Accounting and Financial Services Today for a FREE initial consultation.