Whether you’re a full-time employee at a large corporation, an independent contractor, a small business owner, or a mid-sized company manager, you can benefit from the tax preparation services offered by Richards Accounting & Financial Services. Our knowledgeable, dedicated team has the tools and skills to prepare your taxes in a timely and efficient fashion.
Let Richards Accounting develop the foundation of your small business accounting system.
Bank Account Reconciliation
- Identify lost checks
- lost deposits
- unauthorized wire transactions
- Excess/unjustified bank charges detected and stopped at the source
- Detect and stop embezzlement of funds
- Manage your cash more effectively
Income Statement/ Profit & Loss statement
- Determine the operating performance of your business
- Determine what areas are over-budget or under-budget
- Identify what’s causing unexpected expenditures
- Track dramatic increases in product returns
- Determine your income tax liability
The Balance Sheet
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop Bank account Levies
- See your financial condition at a specific moment in time
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business
- Identify and analyze trends with receivables and payables
- Is your business ready to expand?
- Can your business handle normal revenues and expenses ebbs and flows?
- Do you need to bolster cash reserves?
- Is there an inevitable cash shortage due to slowing down payables?
Having a clean General Ledger is a must! CPA Richards will review your general ledgers each month uncovering discrepancies such as unrecorded payments or double billing.
Consultations are critical to fully understanding how to utilize the financial information given. Call us whenever you have questions or concerns.
Eliminate the Stress
Filing your taxes takes time and patience. Why struggle to navigate all those confusing rules when our team can handle your tax preparation for you? When you work with us, you’ll benefit from our attention to detail and up-to-date knowledge of tax preparation guidelines. We can comb through your financial records to make sure you’re not missing out on any deductions while taking steps to help you legally minimize your tax burden. Whether you pay taxes quarterly or once a year, we can make sure that all the appropriate paperwork is filed on time so that you don’t incur unnecessary penalties along the way.
Don’t stress over taxes. Call us today for more information or to schedule your FREE initial consultation.